Technical Project Manager
Cork, Ireland - Contract - 6+ months
You will plan, direct and coordinate activities and resources across multiple disciplines to ensure that project goals and objectives are accomplished on time, within budget and meet business objectives while ensuring customer satisfaction
A strong technical background is required including previous experience in IT Infrastructure builds and application migration management.
As directed by management, complete project charters, define project deliverables, milestones, timelines, and resources.
Develop detailed project plans, schedules, cost/benefit analysis, coordinate resources, track progress against defined milestones, and project measurement criteria.
Actively manage customer expectations for the delivered product and services.
• 7 to 9 years of technical project management experience in IT operations environment.
• Migrations experience of large environments both domestic & globally.
• Four-year degree (Bachelors in Computer Science).
• Solid project management and understanding of PMI methodologies processes with ability to manage multiple large projects in a cross-functional environment.
• Extensive experience with MS Project and MS Project Server for scheduling and tracking. • Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• PMP certification
• Release Management experience