Internet Information Security Engineer
Cork, Ireland - Contract - 6 months
This prestigious IT security company is seeking an Information Security Engineer to handle computer cyber incident responses. You will be using security related applications and investigating and analysing security incidents.
Your experience should include at least one of the following:
* Malware analysis and reverse engineering using software such as IDA Pro, WinDBG, SysInternals with knowledge of Python, Perl, SQL....
* Penetration testing using a variety of open and closed source tools (e.g. Beef, Metasploit, Core Impact) with Application/Network Security knowledge
* Incident response and handling following standards such as GIAC, NIST, ISO
* Sys admin and scripting with tolls such as AD,IPS, SIEM, AV platforms
You must be a quick learner with a desire to expand your knowledge in IT security.
Desirable skills include:
* Previous Experience in SOC?s like infrastructure or Clearance Required Structure
* Any security related training and/or certifications such as CompTIA (Security ) , GIAC Certifications (GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, GPEN, GCWIN, GREM, GCFE, GCFA), ISC² (CISSP), EC-Council (CEH, CHFI, CSA, CIH) etc.