All Technical Author vacancies
Our client is a well-respected, expanding communications agency to the healthcare industry.
As a Senior Medical Writer you will also be responsible for managing,
coaching and mentoring more junior writing staff in your project teams, as well
as editing and fact-checking your own work, and the work of others.
The role requires client contact and occasional communication with key
leaders in the medical field. You may be required to travel to attend
and record meetings for report preparation.
Skills and qualifications:
- PHd level
- Understanding of Pharmaceutical/medical marketplace
- A high level of competency with Microsoft Office programs
- Good communication skills
- Communicate ideas and information clearly, both internally and
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication, setting an
example for junior writing staff
Demonstrate broad knowledge and experience of all products and
- Respect house style, or follow client brief as required
- Exemplify the company standard for accuracy and consistency, in your
own work and through the monitoring and training of other team
- Conduct and evaluate the results of literature searches
- Demonstrate a strong ability for effective communication of scientific
- Ensure that written materials are scientifically accurate and supported
by robust sources
- Write effectively and be capable of writing a variety of scientific
materials for varied audiences
- Write meeting reports from various meeting types, including advisory
boards, expert meetings or congresses from your own attendance
and/or from recordings
- Project management
- Customer facing
This is a forward thinking, professional company where all personnel are involved in the business process.